Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Crazy Post

So, while reading my friends blog, I found this site.
http://www.aussiebloggers.com.au/blogpost.html

It generates a blog post for you when you can't think of your own. So much fun! Give it a try!
Here's mine.

Holy Snapping Duck Do! I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe the fairy dust I have to clean up. But I'm sorry you'll just have to take my word for it..

I am absolutely consumed with feeding the little people, driving from one end of the city to the other, just generally being a delightful mistress to my husband, my day is a magical flight from the moment my children manage to unlock my bedroom door and use me as a jumping castle until I feel like going to bed. I am totally loving it, dudes. Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

I send you kisses! I will write something that makes sense soon. Honestly! What do you mean you don't believe me?.

No comments: