Monday, December 8, 2008

Finally OVer!

Wow! Finals are over! (For me at least!) I took my last final of the semester this morning and now I feel light as a feather! What a relief! Now if only we can get Shaun through the rest of this week, we'll be doing great! He is so busy I doubt I'll even see him much! My other tid bit of news is that I'm postponing school next semester until we can figure out what we are doing. I found out that a lot of my credits won't transfer ( so what's the point???), and we will be crazy busy seeing that Spring Semester will be Shaun's last of undergraduate school, and we may possibly be job hunting, and I guess it all just sounds like a little too much. So for now, I'll concentrate on playing with my kiddos and being a supportive wife! And, by the way, I'm glad to do it!

So, now that school is over, what should I do? I guess it's time to get wrapping and organized for Christmas. Luckily all our shopping is done, so I won't have to wade through the crowds at the stores!

This weekend, Shaun will fly out for his job interview. We are making a little vacation of the whole thing. Tayson is spending the time with Grandma and Grandpa Dodge so that he will not have to miss school. Haylie and I will be going to stay with my sister and her little family, and only Shaun will be looking forward to the fun that comes with an interview! Best of luck, Babe! I know you'll do great! It should be a nice little break for us all. Hopefully the weather will cooperate!

Well, that's it for the latest on us. Catch up with you more later.....

2 comments:

Lindy said...

I bet you're glad to be done. You made it through-good job! Tell Shaun best of luck on the interview. By the way...I wouldn't mind if James were to bite me. Ha-Ha!

Tara said...

Now you can visit my blog!!!!