Thursday, October 30, 2008

ABC Tag

So I saw this cute ABC tag on my friend Molly's blog and thought it would be fun to put in mine...

A- Attached or Single? Awesomely attached!
B- Best Friend? Shaun is my very best friend! There are those of you that are close behind him though! You know who you are...
C- Cake or Pie? Cheesecake. Amy's Pumpkin Cheesecake to be exact.
D- Day of Choice? Lazy Saturday mornings and fun Saturday date nights!
E- Essential Item? Suckers in my purse.
F- Favorite Color? Warm colors for decorating. Red's and navy blue's to wear.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? BOTH
H- Hometown? Logan, UT
I-Indulgence(s)? Hot bubble baths and a good book!
J- January or July? Both! Three of our 4 birthdays are in January, with Haylie being the lone duck in July.
K- Kids? yep. Tayson-almost 7 and Haylie -2
L- Life is incomplete without? My little family! Movies!
M- Marriage Date? May, 10th, 2002
N- Number of Siblings? 1 bother, 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears? Being lonely, other peoples kids with germs! (I know...I USED to do daycare! Maybe that's why I hate sticky fingers so much!!)
Q- Quotes? Hmmm...I don't know. I should find one!
R- Reason to Smile? Holidays are approaching!
S- Season? FALL!
T- Tag 3 People? Kim, Lindy, Mel
U- Unknown Fact?
V- Very Favorite Store? Kohl's. And Scentinal Candle.
W- Worst Habit? Nail biting.
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Hmmm..Really? That's all they could come up with for "X"? Well, neither for me, thanks.
Y- Your Favorite Food? Italian, Chinese.
Z- Zodiac? Capricorn

Well, there's my ABC post.

No comments: