Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!









Have you ever seen a more cute Snow White or a more handsome Indiana Jones? I haven't! My favorite is the sucker sticks hanging out of their mouths! We couldn't keep them away from their candy this year!!
Halloween was a busy crazy day for us! We went to Tayson's school and watched the Halloween Costume Parade. Then we came home, shoveled down some dinner and were off for a night of trick or treating! The kids didn't get a ton of candy. I think they were too worn out to go for very long, but they had a good time. The kids even got to spend the night at Grandma and Grandpa's. Lucky things! They are spoiled rotten! Shaun and I went out, didn't get home until 4 am and then slept in till 11. It was so nice to sleep in! What a fun Halloween for everyone!
Sorry that this update is so short. I've got two tests this week to study for, so it's going to be a crazy one! Later....

4 comments:

Lindy said...

Hey you! Haven't talked to you in awhile. I think I'll have more time now that we're moved in. :) I can't believe how big your kids (especially Haylie) have gotten. Scheeesh! My girls sure miss them. Sounds like you guys are busy. One day we will make it back up there to visit - maybe during the Christmas break. Take care!

Carrie's Corner said...

Hey! I was starting to think you got lost in that new house of yours! Good to hear from you! So...you are all moved in? That is so exciting! Yeah, you know how it is..you blink and the kids grow another foot! Tayson misses Alexa too! Not such a great group of neigbors now for him to play with! We'd love to see you guys if you come up! Let us know and we'll talk to you soon!

MaryAnn said...

How cute! They are adorable! So glad everyone had a good time!

Kim said...

Way cute trick-or-treaters! You're such a cute mom!