Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Few More Pics, And A Happy Birthday To ME!!!

Here is Tayson on his birthday. Haylie was trying to open his presents while he wasn't looking! Typical little sister!!

Here are the fish that Tayson picked out for his birthday. He got five. Two have already died!!! Oh no! Hope we can get the ammonia levels correct, and SOON!



Here is Tayson and Shaun playing with his Gyroscope! Thanks Landon!!



Tayson had such a wonderful birthday and was so sad when it was over!! He's such a cute kid!
My birthday was on Sat, Jan. 10th! I'm sooooo old!! (Does 26 count as old?) Shaun let me sleep in. Haylie couldn't stand it! She kept sneaking into my room saying "This not working!!!" When I asked her what wasn't working she said, "Daddy!" I asked what she needed and she said, "Mommy!" Oh, how nice it is to be loved! ;0)
Then my parents watched the kids overnight and Shaun took me to dinner and then to see the movie Marley And Me. Very cute! I had a wonderful birthday too and was spoiled by everyone!!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Hey you! I feel so bad...I knew your birthday was in January, but spaced which day it was. Happy way late Birthday! Sounds like you had fun. Hope it's a great year for ya, at least it's an even one. Ha-Ha! :)

Carrie's Corner said...

Thanks Lindy Lou! How are you guys doing? Give me a call sometime soon so we can catch up!!!