Friday, January 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAUN!!!

Oh my! My hubby just turned 29 years old! He says he is not celebrating because he is sooo old! Too bad! We are celebrating!! This morning the kids woke him up by jumping on the bed, singing "Happy Birthday!" and giving him homemade cards. Too cute! They love their Daddy! He then opened his gift (the movie 'No Country For Old Men", some wine, nuts, candy bar, and my personal favorite...two huge pickles like the ones you used to get at the movies!). Tonight we are going to go to a movie, dinner and out with friends! Should be a good time!

I've been just busting with pride over this man of mine lately! This is his last semester of college. He is nominated for "Outstanding Senior". He has awesome grades, a pending job offer, and every opportunity open to him! Not to mention a wonderful, beautiful wife and two precious kids who adore him! ;0) He is so good to us and excels in everything that he does! I'm so lucky to have him as my partner in crime...oh, I mean partner in life! I love him tons and wish him a happy happy birthday and year to come! Love you, Babe!!

On another birthday note, Shaun's parents bought us tickets to see the ventriloquist, Jeff Dunham, for our birthdays. We went through the rain and fog down to SLC to see him last night! Very funny! Very entertaining! Thanks for the tickets, guys! It was great! If you have never heard of him or seen his stuff, check it out! I still can't decide who my favorite is, Peanut, or Achmed The Dead Terrorist!
Here is a pic of Achmed.

Here is Jeff Dunham with Peanut (the purple puppet in the middle), Walter (left) and Jose Jalapeno On a Stick (right).


The show was a blast! I had a great time...that is until the drive home through the canyon that was sooo foggy! That part was a little scary! But even with the fog, it was a great night! Did I mention FUNNY!!! A way fun way to celebrate our birthdays this year!


Oh, and one more thing....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAUN! YOU OLD MAN YOU! YOU STILL GOT IT! LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Oh, how fun! And that is fabulous about the job-- so he did get offered the job? Or still waiting? What's your plan for the future? Is this the CA job? I need details, chica!

Carrie's Corner said...

Hey you! I'll give all the details as soon as I can. Nothing is official yet. But, yes, it's the job in CA. How is your little family doing? Anything new and exciting? Love ya!