Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hubbers!

So I was tagged, and thought this one looked like fun. Here I go:

My Hubby

1. How did you meet your husband? We met through my friend that worked with him. We ran into each other up at USU and were introduced.

2. How long did you date before getting married? About 14 months.

3. How long have you been married? 6 yrs and 9 months

4. What does he do that surprises you? His quick wit and sense of humor always surprises me! And coming home with chocolate for me is always a nice surprise too! Thanks, Babe!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? Gorgeous baby blue eyes!

6. What is his best quality? He is dependable, determined, hardworking, and a loving husband and father.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Baby Cakes.

8. What is his favorite food? hmm...I'm not sure. He loves fresh veggies, especially peppers.

9. What is his favorite sport? Hmm...who has time for sports when in school? We enjoyed watching the Superbowl, though, so I'm going to say football.

10. When did you first kiss? When playing corners in the car turned into me seeing stars and laying on his lap after I bumped my head hard on the window. I guess he wanted to kiss me better! :0)

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Oh dear....TMI!!! J/K. We are big movie fans and most nights find us enjoying a new Netfix together.

12. Do you have any children? A handsome Tayson (7 yrs) and adorable Haylie (2 yrs)

13. Does he have any hidden talents? Oh...too many to count! He plays guitar, does photography, restores cars, had his Realtor license at one point and many, many more!

14. How old is he? 29 yrs

15. What is his favorite music? Shaun LOVES music! When I asked him what his FAVORITE music was he said, "I like music ranging from the 1950's to the early 2000's. This is including, oldies, blues, classic rock, heavy metal, old country (Johny Cash) and some butt rock." He then stated that it's a question that no one should be able to answer. There is just so much awesome music out there! ...think he might be a bit passionate about music? :0).....

16. What do you admire about him? I admire his intelligence, passion, and determination!

17. What is his favorite color? Blue

18. What is unique about him? He's mine! No really, he is very unique and I'm so glad he's mine.

19. What are some of his favorite phrases? "I don't cry, I'm not a baby!" , "Want me to hit you in it?" He's also been known to quote "The Office" and many, many other movies!

20. Who said "I love you" first? You know? I honestly can't remember. He said it first today!

21. I tag everyone who is willing!

No comments: