Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Glasses!!!


Tayson got his glasses yesterday!!! How handsome is my little man? So scholarly and intellectual, don't ya think? He's been so excited to get his glasses and yesterday was finally the day! We've talked and talked and talked about how to take care of them and he even impressed the people that were fitting his glasses with how much he knew and how careful he was! What a big day for him! I still remember when I got my first pair of glasses. I was only one year older than him! It's crazy how fast the time flies and how fast they grow! What a cute kid!!
Here is a new picture of my little girl. Not a baby anymore! Look how long her hair is!!! So pretty, so grown up! I can't believe how big she is! We are officially done with the Binky and now she says that she is a big girl. Haylie no longer wants her booster seat at the table (we took that down for her) or her car seat (sorry, kiddo...that will be there for awhile yet!). Stop growing! Not yet, k?

It's been a crazy few weeks. Things will hopefully start to settle down soon.
Shaun and I are looking forward to his Spring Break. We are going to CA to check out the area of a potential job offer after Shaun's graduation. Very exciting to be getting done with school and starting the next chapter of our lives. He received the Academic Excellence award last week. Told you he's a smartie!! Way to go, Shaun! Proud of you!
While we are gone to CA, the kids are staying with their grandparents. They are getting excited for that, too. It's always nice to have something to look forward to! Although, they will probably grow a foot while we are gone! Oh well! Aren't they so stinking cute? Gotta love them!!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

He looks very smart indeed! I can't believe how grown-up Haylie looks and how long her hair has gotten-sheesh! So are you guys serious about California? Where in Cali is it? I'm so jealous! :)

Natosha said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! It's amazing how fast they grow! Tayson looks really cute in his glasses. I'll have to remember to show Beth this picture when she's awake tomorrow.