Thursday, September 11, 2008

Good Day!


Today has been a good day! Nothing special has happened. I was just able to accomplish a lot! That's always a good feeling! Haylie and I dropped off our boys at there respective schools, went grocery shopping, said hello to Mara and Landon and then came home for a nap. At least Haylie got a nap. Mom got homework. I got lots done, and I feel ready for my quiz tomorrow in one class. The other class...well, I have another chat tonight. Seeing how "great" the last one went, we'll see if I actually enter the chat, or just read it. I'm going to babysit Landon tonight. Or sit on their couch, rather, since he'll be in bed! It's so good to have someone that I completely trust to trade babysitting with! And I just love Landon, so it's fun for me too! I'm planning on keeping an eye on the chat and doing some more reading for my Psychology class. Should be good. It's nice to end the day feeling like what you needed to do has been done! Then you know it's a good day!!

1 comment:

Life of Us said...

That's great that you trade babysitting, I would love to find someone to do that with here in Provo.