Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hmmm...What To Say...What To Say...

Hmmmm...what to say...what to say....

Not much is happening here at the Copeland's. Just school, homework, tests, cleaning, laundry and walks. Just more of the same old stuff. We are doing good. We are happy to be doing the same old stuff. This weekend we get to go to Owen's baby blessing (my new little nephew). I've only seen him once in the hospital, so it will be nice to see him again. I'm not too excited to deal with my kids...and the combination of church and cousins! Who could stay quiet when there are cousins to play with. Guess I'll try to think of some fun, quiet toys to bring. Haylie got a new dress, since hers are all summer dresses and it is definitely turning to fall! It's way cute....now to remember my camera to capture the cute kids! Oh...that reminds me...Tayson's picture day is tomorrow! I almost forgot! Guess I've got to figure out what he's going to wear! Oh..I'm looking forward to date night. Grandma Copeland has said that she will watch the kids on Friday night, so Shaun and I can go to dinner or a movie or something! Should be fun. Then on Saturday we are taking Tayson to a Karate lesson. If he likes it, we will sign him up. He's been looking forward to that for awhile now! I bet he'll look so cute in the little uniforms! Oops...handsome, I mean. More later....

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Oh, I'm so jealous you have built in babysitting! Have a fun date night!

Carrie's Corner said...

Thanks! How are you doing! I can't believe Lila is five! They grow so fast! Are you liking your new house? So jealous! Talk to you soon!