Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mamma Mia!

I went out with Liza to see Mamma Mia! last night. It was so much fun! What a good movie and what great company! We were, however, missing our friend, DeAnn...the third in our trio! I loved the show and will definitely see it again! It was nice to get out!

School is going good. We have gotten into our schedule and I'm not stressed out...just enjoying the learning experience. I like going to school now, when I'm a little bit older. I have noticed myself thinking of things in an entirely different way than I would have if I had gone to college straight out of high school. I think I will do much better in school now. I guess things really do turn out how they should.

Haylie has been showing her age and throwing tantrums lately. Her new word is "NO!" She is also a sweet girl when she wants to be and has really started showing her compassionate side. I love to watch her grow and learn! We have been working on singing her ABC's, which I'm proud to say she is quite good at! What a cutie!

Tayson is enjoying first grade. He doesn't seem so tired anymore when he comes home. It took him a bit, but I believe he is adjusting well.

Tayson and Haylie get to go spend the night at Grandma and Grandpa Dodge's house on Friday night. They are so excited to go play....so are mom and dad!!! We are so lucky to have grandparents close by on both sides that are willing to play! Don't know what we'd do without them!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Carrie!! I found your blog through Kristens. I was super pumped because I've been wondering how you've been. I miss our chats!! Sounds like you've been keeping busy with motherhood...that's awesome that you were able to get out and have some chill time.

Love, Kim Emett

Carrie's Corner said...

KIM!!! How are you girl? I'm so glad you found me! I have now added you to my blog list! I can't believe how big your princess is! What a doll! What are you doing now? Where are you living again....sorry, I know that's awful that i have forgotten! I miss you coming over and seeing me! Hope you are doing great and that we can keep in touch now that you've found me!!!
Hugs,
Carrie