Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hiking, Hands, and Cars, Oh My!!

On Sunday we went out to my parents for dinner. Then Tayson decided that he needed to show us the cave in Green Canyon that he and Grandpa go to. So..we stopped at home, got some shoes and headed on up. I didn't have my camera, so we'll have to go again to get pics. Tayson is such a little hiker! I kept yelling for him to be careful and Grandpa kept telling me to leave him alone. It's hard to remember just how grown up and independent he is! Tayson loves to go up in the mountains and hike. Guess we'll have to get a few more hikes in while the weather is nice. We ended up running into some of my parents neighbors while hiking and the two little kids just love my mom and had to hold her hands. Poor little Haylie was dying of jealousy and poor Grandma got to hold three little hands....and hearts, I'm sure. When we got back home, Grandma and Grandpa were dropping us off and Haylie just couldn't leave. She climbed back into the front seat and buckled herself in..all ready to go home with Grandma and Grandpa. When I finally got her unbuckled she scooted over to the driver side of the car and played with lights, turn signals, keys, steering wheel, and all sorts of knobs! We finally got her out, and in the house, but I'm sure the car will never be the same!

No comments: