Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Quickie

So just a little short quick note for today's blog. We are good. We are adjusting to school. Working out the kinks and running a bit smoother. I even got 100% on my latest homework...
Haylie's word for the day is "NICE!". It's very cute. I gave her a sticker..she puts it on her shirt and says, "NICE!" as in cool! She's so cute.
Tayson is now doing his homework in the mornings before school since he is too exhausted to function in the afternoons. This seems to work out a lot better and eliminates a lot of fights and frustration.
A good friend is watching the kids tonight so Shaun and I can go out! Yea! A much needed break! It's her turn to go out next week! LOVE YOU!!
So that's my quickie for the day....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are better with school! Just so you know it always sucks :) love you guys!!

Carrie's Corner said...

Are you going to school too? What classes are you taking? How is your new apartment? Love you too!!