Sunday, August 24, 2008

Big Dino's!

So on Saturday, we decided that we weren't done with Summer quite yet! We just had to get in one last fun day, so we went to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. Big Dino's everywhere! We took Tayson a few summers ago when I was pregnant with Haylie and he loved it! It was even more fun this time with Haylie along. We were afraid that she might get scared by how big they are and the sounds, but she had a blast! Every time we turned a corner and she saw another dinosaur she would yell (of course any of you who know my daughter know that she only has one volume level!), "BIG DINO"S!!" Very cute! We walked around outside, then went and got some lunch and headed back to see the inside stuff. Very cool! Then of course I had to hit Kid to Kid and Target. Such a fun last day of summer fun! School starts Monday for Shaun and I and I'm just not quite ready to get back down to business! Oh well....Let the fun begin!





Tayson for lunch!





No comments: