Saturday, August 2, 2008

Brand New Me

Hello! I guess I am now a brand new "blogger"! We'll see how I like it.....

So today was my "sacred" beginning to the weekend! I love weekends and just live for them. We did absolutely nothing all morning...Wonderful! Although, Shaun and I did try Program 2 on our eliptical and saw stars for hours after. Whoever said exercise is fun is kidding themselves! Hopefully it will work though!

Tonight I get to go out with my hubby! My wonderful sister in law is coming over to sit with the kids...oh what would I do without her?!? ( Love you! ) I've actually been able to get out a little bit more lately...which has been sooo good. It has caused a bit of a mid life crisis, however. Yes, I know...I'm going to have a very short life if I'm having a mid life crisis at the age of 25!! I have decided that I need more in life and am now trying to get things together to get back in school! YEA!! I am so excited to have my life revolve around not only the needs of my two beautiful kids and hunky hubby, but MY needs as well! It will surely be a challenge to work it all out, but I'm hoping that I will be a better mother and more fulfilled. I do have to say that I'm a bit scared...as I always am to try something new, but I'm trying to be brave. I am running a bit late in applying for financial aid and registering for classes, since school starts in less than a month, so I may be out of luck, but I'm trying anyways. Hopefully I'll be able to take a couple of online classes this semester and actually go to class come Spring Semester. And may I say I am forever grateful to an ever supportive husband! He is in his Senior year of his Mechanical Engineering degree, and is still excited for me to go to college even if it puts more stress on him. Amazing man!

Oh yes! And I am also starting this new blog! Lots of new things in my life. Hope I can keep up with them all!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

You did it! It looks great and I like the name! I love the colors too. Enjoy this! Take fifteen minutes a day and write something! You'll find yourself saying "oh, THAT is going in the blog!" I hope you like it. And back to school for you too? COOL! You'll be the hottest freshman on campus! Take care! Mel