Monday, August 4, 2008

Tag-You're-It

So I've been tagged. Once you are tagged you must write ten random things about yourself. I thought is sounded like fun....maybe that's because I've been up since 5:00 am to get in my morning walk, and I'm still half asleep, but either way, here we go!

1. I love the fall. Crisp air and the colors! oh my!

2. I secretly watch "Saved by the Bell" after my morning walk and before the kids are up.

3. At the age of 25 I am just begining to figure out who I am, and what it means to be a well-rounded person.

4. I love puppy breath.

5. I have a thing for gummy bears that I am trying to get over!!

6. I enjoy cooking more than baking.

7. My toenails must always be painted.

8. I can not stand the heat. If you don't believe me just ask anyone who has EVER been around me during the summer! Sorry guys!

9. One of my biggest fears is being lonely.

10. My favorite thing to do at the end of the day is to read a good book while soaking in a hot bubble bath. Ahhhh....sweet luxury!!

Tag-You're-It!! Now it's your turn to post ten random things about yourself. Have fun!

No comments: