Sunday, August 3, 2008

Oh so TIRED!!!



Well, my hubby and I went out last night....Here we are on the way out the door! We didn't get home until about 12:30 and we were too wound up to go to sleep till about 2:00 am....
Now it is noon and we are still in pj's and just starting to think about getting bathed and dressed! I love Lazy Sundays!!!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. The plan is to have my friend come visit that I haven't seen for TWO YEARS! It will be so good to visit!

Guess I'm off to get dressed!!

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Your lookin' good girl! Your so skinny! Serious, babe, lookin' good. I'm so jealous you and your man got to go out! Built in babysitting is definitely something I have missed! Believe it or not, we will be celebrating our 7 year anniversary soon and yes, we are moving that weekend. I wonder how long it will take to find a reliable sitter in Kansas. . .