Monday, August 18, 2008

Errands and School

So...the latest with school. I have been awarded financial aid. I got a grant and a student loan. I am registered fine with one class and still waiting for the second to show up on my schedule. I think we are good to go. So now I have to figure out how to access my classes and how everything works. Adventures! Oh yes....and still get books......

Tayson starts school in two days! I can't wait! I get to go with him for an hour in the morning to meet his teacher, find his classroom, etc. It will be fun to get him back in a good schedule and entertained! He lost two teeth this past week and I'm sure the tooth fairy is broke now! Tayson is trying to save up money to buy a Wii game and gun. He already has $23 and Dad did say we would meet him partway, so he's getting there.

That's all that's new with us. Just waiting on school and running errands in the meantime. The car is going into the shop on Wed. and Thur. and then hopefully it will be good to go. Went grocery shopping, dropped off documents and applications, and gave they boys haircuts. Still have to clean, do more laundry, and get Tayson's school supplies ready. Crazy week, I tell ya!!

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

So, what are you studying? When is your first day? Did you go back to school shopping for your hot skinny self? ;) I'm so excited for you!

Carrie's Corner said...

So..I think I'm studying Psycology...can't guarantee it will stay that way, but that's what I'm saying now. No back to school shopping, although I may have to do some shopping soon! YEA!!! I'm excited to take classes too! Hopefully it will all work out! You are looking way good too! Saw your cute parade pics! I can't believe how big your girls are! Way cute! When is the big moving day? You guys all ready to go? Love ya!!