Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Welcome Baby Owen!


**Beautiful Baby Owen**

** Grandma Dodge and Owen**

**Haylie, doing a little soul searching!**

**Big cousin, Tayson, has it all under control!**


**The Proud Mamma and Baby Owen**
On August 12, 2008 Owen was brought into my family by his beautiful mother, my sister, Tiffany! What a handsome little man he is! He was born at 7:11 pm and is just absolutely perfect! I just love newborn babies, especially ones as cute as Owen! Everything went well and baby and mommy are doing just great! Welcome, Owen! And a big congratulations to his mom and dad!


Owen has a big brother, Aiden. What a cutie! Tayson picked out some dino's and a coloring book and crayons for his "big brother present". Aiden was so excited! A dollar spent has never been more rewarding! He seems to love his little bro and I'm sure he can't wait till they are home from the hospital!


I was able to take my kids and ride down with my parents to see the new arrival. I didn't realize how much Haylie LOVES babies! She couldn't keep her eyes or hands off Owen! Tayson got to hold him too and I was so proud to see how gentle and caring he was with him! He sure lives up to his responsibilities as the oldest cousin; such a good kid!!




Welcome, Owen! We are so glad you joined the family and can't wait to get to know your little spirit! You are so special and sweet, not to mention adorable, cuddly, and perfectly lovable! We love you so much!!! Welcome to the family!




3 comments:

Southern Idaho Muzzle Loaders Association said...

Carrie he's adorable!!! Congrats to Tiffany and Trevor (Tippy and Poke), mom and dad Dodge Brandon and Natalie and Carrie and Shaun on the new addition to the family! I'm so happy for you all!!

I miss both you and "Tippy" so much. It's been forever since i've seen either one of you!

Your kids are getting so big, isn't it sad how fast they grow up...and then how old YOU feel?

Carrie's Corner said...

don't I know it! Hey...do you have a blog? Miss you too!!!

Southern Idaho Muzzle Loaders Association said...

i don't have a blog, but i do have a myspace page. it's myspace.com/someyalb. I'm also making a club blog for our mountain man club.